Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Avant Garde Shoot - Summer Season

Originally part of a nationwide competition, this shoot turned out 100% different than I pictured it, but so awesome! Much thanks to the last minute step-in modeling by Shannon and even more last minute photography by Kirsten Elkins. Couldn't have done it without either of them, and I am so pleased with the results. Definitely going in my portfolio. Let me know what you think! 



This (above) is my definite favorite shot. Stunning!! I want to put this on my car, my tshirts, and on my dog next to a sign that says, "Look how freaking awesome I am!" But I imagine self control and respect of the general public will keep me from doing that.


This copy is out of focus so I'll have to update it-- but it's a lovely illustration on my theme, the summer season. Greens, yellows and whites with a natural, scattered yet collected look, combined with an asymmetrical floral accent really paint the picture for me.


Can you sat 1920's Vogue/film star?! Love the graceful, extended neck and polished expression and hair so iconic of the 1920's. Absolutely in love.



 Simple, lovely shot. Go Shannon, and  Kirsten with her magical artsy touch that totally completes this shoot. :) 







No comments:

Post a Comment