Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Taylor Andrews Academy of Hair Design in Orem, UT




Makeup by Sheri Curtis, who works with the school frequently and is married to the school owner, Larry Curtis.
If you would like to book an appointment with me, this is where you'll find me! Taylor Andrews is one of the top beauty schools out there, and I'm privileged to be getting my education from somewhere with so many opportunities. At the school I can perform any services the school offers, which includes pedicures, haircuts, colors, scalp treatments, and of course my favorite service, updos.

For a complete list of services and the price list, see the school site: http://www.taylorandrew.com/contact/client-service/

To book an appointment, call the front desk: (801)665-0797 and request Christa Taylor as your stylist. :) I'm available Tues-Sat 9:00am-5:00pm at the minimum, and often have extended hours.

I'm excited to meet you and do your hair, especially all you prom and wedding ladies! ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment